Keesen LandscapeManagement, Inc., a leading company in the landscaping industry for over 45 years, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Chemical Applicator to join our growing company. We pride ourselves on our ability to promote from within, but occasionally we need to look at external candidates to help us fulfill our openings. We are looking for an experienced applicator with a valid driver’s license, who is a team player and works well independently, takes pride in his work and wants to grow with our company. This position requires the candidate to understand how to apply chemical throughout the year and in varying circumstances, as well as understand the customer requirements and fulfill them in a profitable manner; direct services delivery and performance of scheduled work; follow and uphold policies and procedures; assist in maintaining all operations and safety standards.
- Must have at least 1 year of commercial chemical applications experience and working knowledge to safely apply fertilizer, pesticides, fungicides, with though understanding of application rates of products applied to both residential and commercial properties.
- Demonstrated ability to identify weeds, pests and apply correct treatment.
- Person that takes pride in maintaining both their truck and equipment while striving to perform their job to the highest standard.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Flexible to work long days and weekends when needed.
- Have a valid driver’s license and DOT medical card, or able to get one.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Colorado Driver License
- Commercial Applicators license preferred
- Health, Dental & Vision plan options
- 401K with company match
- PTO & Holiday
- Life and AD&D with voluntary options
- Flexible spending account option available for health care expenses
$18 to $20 Hourly